Please let us know if you have any of the following for sale:
- Gold and Silver Jewelry
- United States Coins
- Gold and Silver Coins
- World / Foreign Coins
- Ancient Coins
- Medieval Coins
- Paper Money
- Civil War, Hard Times and other tokens
- Stamp Collections
- Dental Gold
- Sterling Silverware
- Franklin Mint Sterling
How to sell to us:
- In our store: We buy all of the preceding material over the counter. If you are local, just bring your items in anytime between 10am and 6pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, or 10am and 5pm on Saturday. (Appointments are recommended, but not necessary.)
Click here for directions.
- At a show: We attend many local and national shows throughout the year. Check our Show Schedule to see if we will be attending a show near you. If you don't see a particular show listed, contact us as we may be attending without a booth.
- US Mail: We frequently purchase collections from across the United States and abroad through the mail. If you have a collection you would like to sell to us, and you do not live near us, we can make arrangements to receive your collection through the mail. Contact us through our webform or call (608) 836-1777 for details.
- E-appraisal: Send us text descriptions, inventory lists or images of items you would like to offer to us with our E-appraisal webform. We will do our best to get back to you with an approximate value of your item(s). Please remember, there is no substitute for in-hand evaluation, so any estimates we give are exactly that, estimates.
- We'll come to you: For valuable and high quality collections, we'll travel to buy. Call us for details.